Trading Terms - Bensons Trading
Orders are subject to acceptance at Bensons Trading Company Pty. Ltd. (BTC) 39-45 Swann Drive, Derrimut, Victoria 3026
First 3 transactions Pro Forma (NETT)
All prices are subject to change without notice. BTC reserves the right to ship goods at the prices in effect on the date of shipment.
Minimum order value is $300
1) All Shipping instructions made by customer will be honoured where practical and possible; however, under certain circumstances it may be necessary to deviate. If so, BTC will not accept charge back or freight.
2) Freight carrier will be at the discretion of BTC however we will endeavour to source the cheapest freight possible to offer you the best delivery available.
We endeavour to have all orders dispatched within 2-5 business days of receiving order/payment. We attempt to have all deliveries arrive within 3-7 working days of dispatch date. All orders are sent from our Melbourne warehouse. If you live in WA, NT, Far North Queensland or remote rural areas it may take a few extra days for delivery. Certain periods of the year are seasonably busy and deliveries may be delayed slightly longer.
3) We do not extend the Free Delivery offer to Showbag Wholesale or Fundraising customer base.
4) Shipping will be made against Purchase Orders until completion unless a cancellation date has been stated on the Purchase Order or written instructions are received to effect cancellation or revision 14 days prior to shipment.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
1) Ownership of goods purchased by the customer shall pass to the customer not before the full amount of the purchase price is paid to BTC
2) In case the purchaser is a company limited by shares the director/s and/or main shareholder/s may be personally liable for the purchase price and BTC may initiate legal proceeding for the recovery of the purchase price against the director/s and/or shareholder
3) If a customer fails to pay all or any part of the purchase price of goods on or before the due date for payment, BTC. is authorised to retake and repossess part or whole of the goods as it deems fit and for this purpose to take any reasonable means to enter into the customer’s premises and/or any premises where the goods are. BTC. assumes no responsibility to any collateral damage a customer may incur with the above described act of repossession of goods.
4) Forthwith upon the happening of any one or more of the following events, namely i) if a receiver or a receiver’s manager is appointed to any part of the undertaking property or assets of the customer or ii) if any order is made for the winding up or dissolution without winding up of the customer or an effective resolution is passed for winding up of the customer, or iii) if the customer being an individual becomes insolvent or bankrupt or commits an act of bankruptcy BTC will have the immediate right to retake and resume possession of the goods for which the payment of the full amount of the purchase price has not been made and may exercise such right notwithstanding that the due date for payment of the full amount of the purchase price has not been made and may exercise such right notwithstanding that the due date for payment of the purchase prices of such goods has not then arrived.
5) BTC shall be entitled to appropriate payments for goods no longer in possession or under control of the customer, unless the customer has previously expressly appropriated payment of the goods and has communicated that appropriation to BTC in writing. Risk with respect to the goods shall pass to the customer immediately when the goods leave BTC premises.
RETURNS AND CLAIMS
All claims are to be made Bensons Trading Company Pty. Ltd.39-45 Swann Drive, Derrimut, Victoria 3026. All claims for concealed damages or shortages are to be filed with BTC within 7 days of receipt of goods and to be supported by consignment notes, delivery receipts and invoice numbers. Goods will not be accepted for return without our prior written authorisation by BTC Head Office via a completed Return Authority Form. Invoice payments may not be withheld pending settlement of any outstanding claims or adjustments. Orders may not be cancelled after the pick and pack process has commenced. Return freight will not be covered by BTC and will only be accepted if the goods are returned by our preferred carrier. Claims for items which are shop worn, mishandled or abused will not be allowed and will be returned with a fee. Returned stock will be subject to a Restocking Fee of 15% of the order value. All return and order Cancellation claims are subject to final consideration and approval from Bensons Trading Management. We will only accept returns of 10% or less of the total order. Contents in the showbags may vary according to product availability, however replacement items will be at least of equal value to the original item. Due to health and safety standards we do not accept returns on any confectionery, chocolate/food products. We do not accept return of unsold goods, change of mind, unknown freight costs or products on-sold to 3rd Party. We do not issue credits on stock broken in your store.